WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY
· The website www.soothspace.com.com (the “Website”);
· Our proprietary service for giving and sharing advice (the “Service”); and
· Any mobile application(s) we offer in connection with the Service (the “App”).
· Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer); and
· Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Sooth collect?
Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Service (“Technical Information”). Sooth does not consider this information to be Personal Information.
· Online Tracking and Do Not Track Signals. We may use the Website and the Service to collect information from your web browser about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Online Tracking Information”). Your web browser may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Online Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website or the Service.]
Information You Voluntarily Disclose. Certain features of Service and the App are designed to publicly display and publish Information that users voluntarily provide to other users. These features include [requests for advice to existing contacts with an email request for advice or requests for advice you post in The Soothstream ]. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through the Service or the App, that Information can be collected and used by others. For example, although we will not display your name or email to other users, information you post on the Service you may allow others to become aware of your identity. You submit this Information at your own risk. We are not responsible for the privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these public features.
How does Sooth use this Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
· To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Service, the App and the Website.
· To improve, market or promote Sooth’s products and services (including the Service).
· To enable you to participate in interactive features of the Service or the App.
· To communicate with you, including about the Service or your account.
· To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Sooth or its third party partners.
· To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
· For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
Additionally, we may use and aggregate Technical Information in any lawful manner we choose, except that we will not use Technical Information in a way that associates the information with you.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data and Blind Data
You own all right, title, and interest in and to any data (excluding Technical Information) that we collect from you via your use of and interaction with the Service (“Data”). You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free license to use any data we collect based on your use of the App or the Service in order to provide, monitor and improve the Service and to compile, synthesize and analyze this Data (“Blind Data”), such as to generate anonymous usage statistics. If we collect or generate Blind Data, it will be owned by us and we may use it for any lawful business purpose without any payment to you. Any Blind Data will not personally identify you or the source of the Data.
Information We Share
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls and using technology. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website, the App and the Service are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Information Choices and Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the Service and the App. You consent to receive messages from us (whether by email, text or push notifications). We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages regarding the Service), you will need to terminate your account.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notice of infringement with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the App or the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and primary email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You may file a notice of infringement with our designated Copyright Agent. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice of infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend, disable or terminate, without notice and in our sole discretion, the accounts of those subscribers that we determine to be “repeat infringers.”